TEMPERATURE-CONTROLLED HUMIDITY CHAMBERS
Our temperature & humidity chambers come in a range of sizes to fit your particular industry and space needs, from 4.5 cubic feet up to 75 Cubic feet. The industries that utilize our chambers for environmental testing are wide-ranging as well, from pharma to electronic components, and even to paper and pulp.
Easy to maintain, our humidity chambers are energy-efficient, corrosion-resistant and provide precise control. Stainless steel makes these chambers long-lasting, ensuring that your investment has an expansive lifespan.
We offer some function-specific humidity chambers, such as our Rapid Textile Tester Chamber and our 4-door hanging samples chamber. In each case, our chambers offer our world-class temperature and humidity control systems that provide the most accurate results. All of our environmental test chambers are rigorously tested at your specified condition before being shipped to ensure efficient and accurate operation.
If you have questions or would like to discuss a specific chamber in more detail, call us at +1-828-669-8717!
Small Humidity Chamber/Calibration ChamberReach in, 4.5 cu. ft., RH control constancy of ±0.5%. For pharmaceuticals, electronics, food, and more.
6 Cu Ft. Small Humidity ChamberReach in, RH control of ±0.5%, long life span. Includes logging software. For pharmaceuticals, packaging, electronics, and more.
10 Cu. Ft. ChamberMedium reach in, RH control of ±0.5%. Includes logging software. For pharmaceuticals, tobacco, electronics, and more.
Rapid Textile Tester ChamberMedium reach in, fast conditioning times, lighting inside unit. Control constancy, chamber uniformity and sensor accuracy considered. Precise hygrometer and user friendly Smartpad.
4-Door Chamber for Hanging Samples25 cu. ft., RH control of ±0.5%. Equipped with sample holders. For textiles. Control constancy, chamber uniformity and sensor accuracy considered. Precise hygrometer and user friendly Smartpad.
30 Cu. Ft. Calibration ChamberLarge reach in, RH control of ±0.5%. Horizontal or vertical chamber airflow. Package testing, stability studies, and more.
30 Cu. Ft. ChamberLarge reach in, RH control of ±0.5%. For pharmaceuticals, paper, electronics, and more. Includes logging software.
Photostability Chamber (ICH 1Qb Compliant)Three adjustable intensity, lighted shelves, 30 cu. ft. UV and full spectrum lighting. Air-cooled internal refrigeration system. Pharmaceuticals, textiles, and more.
40 Cu. Ft. ChamberLarge reach in, RH control of ±0.5%. Exceptional heat exchange system for long term performance. Pharmaceuticals, electronics, food, and more.
60 Cu. Ft. ChamberLarge reach in, RH control of ±0.5%. Exceptional heat exchange system for long term performance. Pharmaceuticals, paper and more.
75 Cu. Ft ChamberLarge reach in, RH control of ±0.5%. Exceptional heat exchange system for long term performance. Packaging testing, stability studies, and more.
Tobacco Test LabTobacco unit and conditioner. Modular design for easy set up, air flow distribution system designed for proper uniformity. Shelving storage and air handler.
About Humidity Chambers & Climate Testing
Temperature-controlled humidity chambers are used to test how a product will react to varying temperature and humidity levels. This helps companies identify important aspects of their products, such as its safety level and expected shelf life. Industries that use humidity chambers include the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, paper, agriculture, vaccine, electronic industries and others. To learn more about how temperature & humidity chambers function and why they are so important to the product development process, see our blog on Humidity Control.
Temperature & Humidity Chambers – The Parameter Advantage
All of our temperature & humidity chambers feature our unique humidity control system that enables the user to attain unsurpassed levels of RH/temperature control and uniformity.
These test chambers are designed to accurately produce those temperature and humidity conditions required for applications such as stability studies, package testing, TAPPI, MIL-SPEC, and vapor transmission.
What is the Parameter Advantage?
- Control Constancy – Parameter provides precise single point humidity and temperature control (±0.5% RH /±0.2°C).
- Uniformity Across the Conditioned Space – Parameter provides a tight uniformity by engineering optimal distribution systems that evenly disperse the air through a conditioned area.
- Sensor Accuracy – Parameter utilizes high grade humidity and temperature sensors and maintains the calibration over the range of conditions required.
- Exceptional Product Quality and Construction – The interior chamber of each unit is constructed of very durable, corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel. Low-watt density heaters are used that also contribute to the unit’s longer life.
- Customizable Options for Your Needs – Depending on the application, the chamber airflow can be factory configured from the standard horizontal flow to a vertical flow. Other options include extended ranges, chart recorders, an outer door window, and a clear inner door with optional iris opening.
- User Friendly Monitoring System – PC-based monitoring systems come standard with each unit. System monitors temperature, relative humidity, saturation, and mechanical outputs.
- Excellent Service and Maintenance – Parameter offers complete on-site installation and start up instruction anywhere in the world. Validation, calibration, and PM services are also available to keep your unit running at peak-performance levels for as long as possible.
Join the growing list of Parameter clients.
Please provide us with some basic information about your needs, and we’ll contact you to begin the quoting process.
If you’d rather start the conversation over the phone or by email, contact Stefan at 828-669-8717 or email@example.com.