KBF P Series – Constant climate chambers with ICH-compliant light source
The KBF P humidity test chamber, equipped with ICH-compliant light source, is an expert when it comes to photo-stability tests and ensures clear test results in accordance with ICH Guideline Q1B. At the same time, the variable-position illumination cassettes offer homogeneous lighting conditions.
KBF P 240 (8.7 CF/247 L)
KBF P 720 (24.7 CF/700 L)
- Safe thanks to climatic homogeneity that far exceeds the accuracy required by ICH guidelines, even with a fully loaded unit. The light spectrum is 100% compliant with ICH requirements.
- Reliable thanks to failsafe operation without compromise. The interior and Longlife evaporator plate are made entirely from stainless steel.
- Smart, as a wide range of accessories makes it highly compatible for adaptation to specific customer requirements.
- Economical thanks to maximum effective volume which allows for 30% larger load compared to the competition.
- Temperature range: 0 °C to +70 °C
- Temperature range with light: +10 °C to +60 °C
- Humidity range: 10 % to 80 % RH
- 2 positionable illumination cassettes with ICH-compliant UV/Vis light
- APT.lineTM preheating chamber technology
- Humidity regulation with capacitive humidity sensor and vapor
- Inner chamber made of stainless steel
- BINDER Multi Management Software APT-COMTM Basic Edition
- Intuitive touchscreen controller with time-segment and real-time
- Internal data logger, measured values can be read out in open format via
- Unit self-test for comprehensive status analysis
- Tight-sealing inner door made of safety glass (ESG)
- Avoidance of glass corrosion by special TIMELESS coating
- 2 stainless steel racks
- Access port with silicone plug, 30 mm, left
- 4 stable castors, two with brakes
- Class 3.1 independent temperature safety device (DIN 12880) with visual and audible temperature alarm
- Computer interface: Ethernet
- Door heating
- 25.61 W x 30.3 H x 19.11 D (in.)
- 650 W x 785 H x 485 D (mm)
- 38.34 W x 49.3 H x 22.69 D (in.)
- 973 W x 1250 H x 576 D (mm)