Parameter rooms and chambers are ideal for testing products in the agriculture and tobacco industries, where new standards and regulations by the FDA, ICH and ISO are coming into play.
Whether it’s testing of raw materials, filters, finished product or smoking rooms Parameter’s experience in regulated industries makes us the perfect resource for chambers and rooms that will meet your strict temperature and humidity specifications.
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have turned to Parameter to build their own tobacco testing and storage facilities.
- FDA HPHC reporting
- Mainstream and sidestream smoke emissions labs
- Smokeless tobacco products testing
- Tobacco product raw materials testing
- Finished tobacco products storage and testing
- 23.9°C/60% (±2%RH)
Parameter custom manufacturers all equipment, so name your conditions and we will build it.
Parameter Equipment Commonly Used
- Philip Morris
- R.J. Reynolds
- Liggett Vector Brands
- Global Laboratory Services, Inc.
- Enthalpy Analytical, Inc.