Service: Experts working to keep your equipment running efficiently 24/7
Parameter offers unsurpassed customer service and maintenance
Parameter’s services include expert installation, a unique training program, calibrations and validations, preventive maintenance contracts, unlimited free 24-hour emergency phone support and on-site assistance when necessary.
- Our team of engineers can provide installation to get your system up and running.
- We offer free training annually at our service and applications seminar.
- We provide calibration services traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology, helping customers achieve the highest levels of measurement quality and productivity.
- Our validation services group offers turn-key, cost-effective solutions for your validation and compliance needs
- Parameter’s preventive maintenance contracts give our customers peace of mind. Our techs come to you periodically and thoroughly inspect your system.
- No matter the time — day or night — a knowledgeable Parameter service representative can assist you by phone. By asking just a few questions, the service representative can usually identify the problem and propose a solution.
- If an on-site service call is needed, we’ll come to you. With Parameter distributors located worldwide, our customers receive phone and on-site support no matter where they are.
- If a replacement part is required, most parts are kept in stock – some even covering units built over 40 years ago- and a shipment will be made by the fastest means available.
Parameter UV Lamp and Quartz Tube Replacement
How to replace the UV Lamp and Quartz Tube in your Parameter conditioner:
For the best performance of your Parameter conditioner, we recommend replacing the UV lamp and quartz tube in the blue canister annually. Here’s a quick guide to replacing these properly. For info about this and other equipment services, visit our website.