Service: Experts working to keep your equipment running efficiently 24/7
Parameter offers unsurpassed customer service and maintenance
Parameter’s services include expert installation, a unique training program, calibrations and validations, preventive maintenance contracts, unlimited free 24-hour emergency phone support and on-site assistance when necessary.
- Our team of engineers can provide installation to get your system up and running.
- We offer free training annually at our service and applications seminar.
- We provide calibration services traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology, helping customers achieve the highest levels of measurement quality and productivity.
- Our validation services group offers turn-key, cost-effective solutions for your validation and compliance needs
- Parameter’s preventive maintenance contracts give our customers peace of mind. Our techs come to you periodically and thoroughly inspect your system.
- No matter the time — day or night — a knowledgeable Parameter service representative can assist you by phone. By asking just a few questions, the service representative can usually identify the problem and propose a solution.
- If an on-site service call is needed, we’ll come to you. With Parameter distributors located worldwide, our customers receive phone and on-site support no matter where they are.
- If a replacement part is required, most parts are kept in stock – some even covering units built over 40 years ago- and a shipment will be made by the fastest means available.
Sign up to receive periodic product updates, maintenance tips and other news from Parameter.
Parameter UV Lamp and Quartz Tube Replacement
How to replace the UV Lamp and Quartz Tube in your Parameter conditioner:
For the best performance of your Parameter conditioner, we recommend replacing the UV lamp and quartz tube in the blue canister annually. Here’s a quick guide to replacing these properly. For info about this and other equipment services, visit our website.