Textile Testing Chambers
Parameter understands the unique needs of the textile industry.
That’s why textile companies like Springs Industries, and Jo-Ann Fabrics have installed our equipment in their manufacturing lines, and Under Armour and Target use Parameter for product and color testing for their textiles and fabric samples. Parameter can help you complete accurate and reliable performance testing for your textile products, controlling for temperature, humidity, and climate conditions.
- Color consistency (fabric and carpet)
- Specialty fabric testing
- Fading and color change testing
- Loss of tensile strength testing
- Conditioning textile samples
- 22° C / 65% RH to meet ASTM & ISO test specs
- Occasional High RH
Parameter custom manufacturers all equipment, so name your conditions and we will build it.
Our 1-3 minute conditioning times and precise control allow for quick on-line color decisions. Parameter’s precise control and distribution for stability chambers also allows for problem-free mapping validations. Our equipment is reliable, cost effective, and has low energy requirements.
Parameter Precisely Controls:
- Control constancy– Parameter provides precise single point humidity and temperature control
(±0.5% RH / ±0.2°C).
- Uniformity across the conditioned space– Parameter provides a tight uniformity by engineering optimal distribution systems that evenly disperse the air through a conditioned area.
- Sensor Accuracy– Parameter utilizes high grade humidity and temperature sensors and maintains the calibration over the range of conditions required.
Parameter Products Commonly Used
Textile conditioning systems – Parameter Generation & Control offers conditioning systems for the textile industry that are specifically designed to rapidly bring textile samples to standard conditions. By utilizing the “two temperature” method of control, Parameter is able to create an unrivaled stable environment.