INDEPENDENT MONITORING SOFTWARE
Hanwell Pro is a wireless continuous monitoring system that can be connected over multiple facilities. It is said to be one of the most reliable and flexible environmental monitoring control systems in the market. This system uses radio frequency to transmit your chambers data to a receiver that routes the data to either a company server (physical/virtual) or hosted (cloud based). The data is easily viewed via webpage or Smartphone APP. Therefore, the system can be accessed globally. All this equipment and software will be provided to you upon order.
HANWELL PRO HARDWARE
- A wide range of product measurement options
- Unrivalled radio range (10,000 ft over open ground)
- LCD display for a variety of transmitters and sensors
- Reliable, accurate and durable hardware suitable for long-term continuous environmental monitoring and data analysis including: temperature, humidity, CO2, differential pressure, lux/UV, voltage, analog, and many other parameters available.
- Long-life, user changeable batteries
HANWELL EMS SOFTWARE SYSTEM
- Full data collection with interactive graphs, tables and plan views
- Automated reports – Reports can be programmed to be sent on a periodic basis
- Automated alarming functions – Additional hardware and software may be necessary
- E-mail, SMS (Text), Phone
- EMS administrators can create user groups for different levels of viewability and access
- Sites, zones, and sensor groups make managing transmitters easy to organize
- Making managing environmental data easier and more accessible than ever
- Accessible through Website or Smartphone App
HANWELL Validation Protocol (21 CRF Part 11 Compliance)
Full 21 CRF Part 11 functionality can be unlocked with a simple code and adjusts the software to meet the latest regulations. Full validation protocols are available including software IQ/OQ and additional hardware IQ/OQs.
Software installation is typically completed remotely prior to on-site installation along with execution of the software IQ. Software OQ is commonly purchased executed. Hardware IQ/OQs are executed on-site during system installation.
On-site Installation & Validation
Hardware installation takes placed in an efficient manner. With the use of pre-requisite documents reflecting years of installations we will be able to understand your facilities particular needs.
Contact us to learn how Parameter’s innovation, technical expertise, and unsurpassed customer service can work for you.