CONDITIONING UNITS FOR WALK-IN HUMIDITY CONTROL ROOMS
Parameter’s humidity generating systems are unique. Humidifying, dehumidifying, heating, cooling, and circulation capabilities are all packaged in one self-contained unit. Our conditioning units are specifically designed to provide conditioned air for small and large humidity control rooms in a variety of different fields such as the pharmaceutical, agriculture and tobacco, electronics, textile, and packaging industries or others as needed. Our conditioners are designed to produce very precise humidity and temperature control.
Since our air handling units are self-contained, they can be easily used to condition existing spaces, small walk-in rooms, custom chambers, or replace existing equipment on older walk-in rooms.
We offer horizontal units, such as the 100-200 CFM conditioner, which allows our conditioners to sit on top of existing chambers or rooms and circulate conditioned air through the contained space. Conversely, if you do not have ceiling space to house a conditioner, we recommend a vertical unit, such as the 250-400 CFM conditioner. This vertical unit attaches directly to the wall of the room to minimize floor space required.
If you have questions or would like to discuss a specific conditioner in more detail, call us at +1-828-669-8717!
250-400 CFM Horizontal Conditioner
250-400 CFM Vertical Conditioner
400-700 CFM Horizontal Conditioner
400-700 CFM Vertical Conditioner
400-800 CFM Horizontal Conditioner
400-800 CFM Vertical Conditioner
800-1,200 CFM Horizontal Conditioner
800-1,200 CFM Vertical Conditioner
1,500 – 3,000 CFM Horizontal Conditioner
1,500 – 3,000 CFM Vertical Conditioner
3,500 – 5,000 CFM Vertical Conditioner
5,500 – 7,000 CFM Vertical Conditioner
Our conditioners provide:
- Extremely precise control and uniformity within the room or chamber to allow customers to easily maintain their specified conditions.
- A unique dew point control system which utilizes much less energy than other stability control systems.
- A self-contained format that allows easy installation on-site anywhere in the world.
- Available on-site start-up.
- PC based monitoring systems that are standard with each unit. System monitors temperature, relative humidity, saturator, and mechanical outputs.
- Easy temperature / relative humidity calibrations and simple preventative maintenance schedules.
- User-friendly controls (Parameter’s Smart Pad) that allow for either steady-state conditioning or programmable cycling of conditions.