KBF Series – Constant climate chambers with large temperature / humidity range
The KBF is the specialist for unconditionally reliable stability testing and precise maintenance of constant climate conditions. From programming to documentation, this constant climate chamber meets all critical requirements.
KBF 115 (3.6 CF/102 L)
KBF 240 (8.7 CF/247 L)
KBF 720 (24.7 CF/700 L)
KBF 1020 (36 CF/1020 L)
- Safe thanks to climatic homogeneity that far exceeds the accuracy required by ICH guidelines, even with a fully loaded unit.
- Reliable thanks to failsafe operation without compromise. The interior and Longlife evaporator plate are made entirely from stainless steel.
- Smart, as a wide range of accessories makes it highly compatible for adaptation to specific customer requirements.
- Economical thanks to maximum effective volume which allows for 30% larger load compared to the competition.
- Temperature range: 0 °C to +70 °C
- Humidity range: 10 % to 80 % RH
- APT.lineTM preheating chamber technology
- Humidity regulation with capacitive humidity sensor and vapor humidification
- Intuitive touchscreen controller with time-segment and real-time programming
- BINDER Multi Management Soware APT-COMTM Basic Edition
- Internal data logger, measured values can be read out in open format via USB
- Unit self-test for comprehensive status analysis
- Tight-sealing inner door made of safety glass (ESG)
- Avoidance of glass corrosion by special TIMELESS coating
- Inner chamber made of stainless steel
- 2 stainless steel racks
- Access port with silicone plug, 30 mm, left
- Class 3.1 independent temperature safety device (DIN 12880) with visual and audible temperature alarm
- Computer interface: Ethernet
- Door heating
- 23.64 W x 1.03 H x 13.83 D (in.)
- 600 W x 483 H x 351 D (mm)
- 36.45 W x 57.5 H x 31.52 D (in.)
- 925 W x 1460 H x 800 D (mm)
- 49.3 W x 75.8 H x 35.07 D (in.)
- 1250 W x 1925 H x 890 D (mm)
- 49.3 W x 75.8 H x 45.1 D (in.)
- 1250 W x 1925 H x 1145 D (mm)