KBF-S Series – Constant climate chambers with large temperature / humidity range
The Solid.Line KBF-S climate chamber is a custom-made solution for long-term testing and accelerated stability testing of pharmaceutical products in accordance with the ICH Q1A guideline. The corrosion-free and condensation-free interior also ensures exceptionally stable temperature and moisture levels, even when fully loaded.
KBF-S 115 (3.6 CF/102 L)
KBF-S 240 (8.7 CF/247 L)
KBF-S 720 (24.7 CF/700 L)
KBF-S 1020 (36 CF/1020 L)
- Safe thanks to climatic homogeneity that far exceeds the accuracy required by ICH guidelines, even with a fully loaded unit.
- Reliable thanks to failsafe operation without compromise. The interior and Longlife evaporator plate are made entirely from stainless steel.
- Smart, as a wide range of accessories makes it highly compatible for adaptation to specific customer requirements.
- Economical thanks to maximum effective volume which allows for 30% larger load compared to the competition.
- Temperature range: 0 °C to +70 °C
- Humidity range: 20% to 80% RH
- APT.lineTM preheating chamber technology
- Humidity regulation with capacitive humidity sensor and steam humidification
- LCD to display temperature and humidity along with additional information and alarms
- Internal data logger, measured values can be read out in open format via USB
- Unit self-test for comprehensive status analysis
- Inner chamber made completely of stainless steel
- 2 stainless steel racks, incl. shelf supports
- Access port with silicone plug, 30 mm, left
- Robust twin casters with brakes, from 240 L
- Class 3.1 independent temperature safety device (DIN 12880) with visual and audible temperature alarm
- Computer interface: Ethernet
- Independent water supply via tank
- 34.67 W x 41.4 H x 25.61 D (in.)
- 880 W x 1050 H x 351 D (mm)
- 36.45 W x 30.93 H x 19.11 D (in.)
- 925 W x 1460 H x 800 D (mm)
- 49.3 W x 75.8 H x 35.07 D (in.)
- 1250 W x 1925 H x 890 D (mm)
- 49.3 W x 75.8 H x 45.1 D (in.)
- 1250 W x 1925 H x 1145 D (mm)