KMF Series – Constant climate chambers with expanded temperature / humidity range
The BINDER KMF ensures absolutely constant test conditions throughout the testing area. A big advantage of this constant climate chamber is its low space requirement and flexibility in terms of water supply. The wide temperature and humidity range make this constant climate chamber ideally suited for stress testing series.
KMF 115 (3.6 CF/102 L)
KMF 240 (8.7 CF/247 L)
KMF 720 (24.7 CF/700 L)
- Safe thanks to climatic homogeneity that far exceeds the accuracy required by ICH guidelines as well as THB (85/85), even with a fully loaded unit.
- Reliable thanks to failsafe operation without compromise. The interior and Longlife evaporator plate are made entirely from stainless steel.
- Smart, as a wide range of accessories makes it highly compatible for adaptation to specic customer requirements.
- Economical thanks to maximum effective volume which allows for 30% larger load compared to the competition.
- Temperature range: -10 °C to +100 °C
- Humidity range: 10 % RH to 98 % RH
- APT.lineTM preheating chamber technology
- Humidity regulation with capacitive humidity sensor and vapor humidification
- Inner chamber made of stainless steel
- BINDER Multi Management Software APT-COMTM Basic Edition
- Intuitive touchscreen controller with time-segment and real-time programming
- Internal data logger, measured values can be read out in open format via USB
- Unit self-test for comprehensive status analysis
- Tight-sealing inner door made of safety glass (ESG)
- Avoidance of glass corrosion by special TIMELESS coating
- 1 stainless steel rack
- Access port with silicone plug, 30 mm, left
- Class 3.1 independent temperature safety device (DIN 12880) with visual and audible temperature alarm
- Computer interface: Ethernet
- Door heating
- 34.67 W x 41.4 H x 25.61 D (in.)
- 880 W x 1050 H x 650 D (mm)
- 36.64 W x 57.7 H x 31.52 D (in.)
- 930 W x 1465 H x 800 D (mm)
- 49.3 W x 75.8 H x 35.07 D (in.)
- 1250 W x 1925 H x 890 D (mm)