KBF-S ECO Series – Constant climate chambers with Peltier technology
Thanks to thermoelectric cooling technology with patented heat dissipation, the new KBF-S ECO climatic chamber is one of the most energy-efficient constant climate chambers on the market. The thermoelectric cooling technology means the KBF-S ECO series is also very quiet during operation.
KBF-S ECO 240 (8.7 CF/247 L)
KBF-S ECO 720 (24.7 CF/700 L)
KBF-S ECO 1020 (36 CF/1020 L)
- Safe thanks to standard-compliant testing according to the ICH Q1A guideline, even with full load.
- Reliable thanks to failsafe operation without compromise.
- Smart, as a wide range of accessories makes it highly compatible for adaptation to specific customer requirements.
- Economical, as energy consumption is minimal thanks to optimized thermoelectric cooling.
- Temperature range: 0 °C to +70 °C (max. 24 °C under ambient temperature)
- Humidity range: 10% to 80% RH
- APT.lineTM preheating chamber technology
- Independent water supply via tank
- LCD to display temperature and humidity along with additional information and alarms
- Internal data logger, measured values can be read out in open format via USB
- Unit self-test for comprehensive status analysis
- Inner chamber made completely of stainless steel
- 2 stainless steel racks, including shelf carrier
- Access port with silicone plug Ø 30 mm, left
- 36.45 W x 57.6 H x 31.36 D (in.)
- 650 W x 785 H x 485 D (mm)
- 49.3 W x 75.8 H x 34.87 D (in.)
- 1250 W x 1925 H x 885 D (mm)
- 49.3 W x 75.8 H x 45.3 D (in.)
- 1250 W x 1925 H x 1149 D (mm)