KBF LQC Series – Humidity Test Chambers with ICH-Compliant Light Source and Light Dose Control
Humidity test chambers with ICH-compliant light source and light dose control. The main advantage of the BINDER KBF LQC series is the patented light photometry for photostability tests. Two 3D spherical sensors control the light dosage of UV-A and visible light. Once the desired light dosage is achieved, the chamber switches off automatically.
KBF LQC 240 (8.7 CF/247 L)
KBF LQC 720 (24.7 CF/700 L)
- Safe thanks to climatic homogeneity that far exceeds the accuracy required by ICH guidelines, even with a fully loaded unit. The light spectrum is 100% compliant with ICH requirements.
- Reliable thanks to failsafe operation without compromise. The interior and Longlife evaporator plate are made entirely from stainless steel.
- Smart, as a wide range of accessories makes it highly compatible for adaptation to specific customer requirements.
- Economical thanks to maximum effective volume which allows for 30% larger load compared to the competition.
- Temperature range: 0 °C to +70 °C
- Temperature range with light: +10 °C to +60 °C
- Humidity range: 10 % to 80 % RH
- positionable illumination cassettes with ICH-compliant UV/Vis light source
- Independent light-dose control of UV-A and visible light with spherical sensors
- APT.lineTM preheating chamber technology
- Humidity regulation with capacitive humidity sensor and vapor humidification
- Inner chamber made of stainless steel
- BINDER Multi Management Software APT-COMTM Basic Edition
- Intuitive touchscreen controller with time-segment and real-time programming
- Internal data logger, measured values can be read out in open format via USB
- Unit self-test for comprehensive status analysis
- Tight-sealing inner door made of safety glass (ESG)
- Avoidance of glass corrosion by special TIMELESS coating stainless steel racks
- Access port with silicone plug, 30 mm, left
- 4 stable castors, two with brakes
- Class 3.1 independent temperature safety device (DIN 12880) with visual and audible temperature alarm
- Computer interface: Ethernet
- Door heating
- 36.45 W x 57.5 H x 31.52 D (in.)
- 925 W x 1460 H x 800 D (mm)
- 49.3 W x 75.8 H x 35.07 D (in.)
- 1250 W x 1925 H x 890 D (mm)