Parameter’s split system freezer is designed to precisely and reliably hold freezing conditions down to -30℃. Applications for freezers include diverse industries such as pharmaceuticals, medical devices, textiles, and food storage. However, Parameter split systems provide very precise/constant control and good uniformity which is very important for regulated industries.
The split system freezer is equipped with a single evaporator, and condenser, and smart “need for defrost” feature. With this dynamic feature, the steady state surface temperature of the evaporator is determined when the system is operating at condition, with minimal ice on the coil. When the surface temperature of the evaporator drops below a certain temperature it can be assumed the refrigeration system has lost capacity due to ice forming on the coil and a defrost cycle is triggered. With this operation the unit only defrosts when needed instead of on a timed schedule, resulting in energy and cost savings.
FREEZERS – AVAILABLE WITH OPTIONAL FULL REDUNDANCY
Parameter’s freezers can also be made fully redundant, allowing for complete control of the unit and further minimizing the risk of going out of spec should a failure occur. The redundant system features dual evaporators each with their own condenser, temperature sensor, and user interface. With a redundant system, the active air handler will determine when defrost is required based on dynamic defrost criteria. The idle air handle will then energize the refrigeration system and reduce the temperature of the evaporator.
Parameter’s split system freezer is designed with several key benefits in mind:
- Cost Effective Solution – Cost savings are especially noticeable on larger rooms
- Energy Efficient – Reduce energy costs for storage of samples and other materials. Cold rooms are constructed to prevent fluctuations in temperature, meaning less energy is required to balance and adjust the temperature while in use.
- Exterior Service Accessibility – Electrical and mechanical equipment located outside of the process chamber for ease of access during service and maintenance procedures.
- Premium EC Fans
- Options for Full Redundancy
- Temperature uniformity to ±0.5°C even during defrost cycles
- Modular insulated panels
- Rooms factory-tested prior to shipment
- Low energy consumption with extremely close control at both -20°C and 5°C conditions.
- Superb temperature stability
- Flexibility of operation
- Assurance of proper operation
- Optional second system for redundancy
- Second system for redundancy
Temperature Range: -30 to 2c
Temperature Constancy: ±0.5 C
Temperature Uniformity: ±0.5 C