Provide a huge boost in your stability capacity and stay within budget.
Companies that are currently using, or considering using, reach-in chambers for their storage may benefit from switching over to a free-standing conditioned walk-in room. The move can save both space and money by maximizing your square footage and allowing for a significant increase in shelf space.
To equal the usable space of one small Parameter Room, 10 reach-in chambers would be required (750 liter.) Those 10 chambers would require five times the electrical of one Parameter Room, cost five times more than one installed Parameter Room, and require over 2-1/2 times the floor space of one.
Consider the following:
Each Parameter room is capable of the following ICH conditions:
- Long-Term and Intermediate storage conditions of 25°C/40%RH, 25°C/60%RH, 30°C/65%RH, and 30°C/75%RH
- Accelerated storage conditions of 40°C/not more than (NMT) 25%RH, 40°C/75%RH
- Refrigerated storage conditions of 2°C – 8°C (5°)
Parameter has been building quality stability rooms, conditioners and chambers for over 40 years . Key features of our environmental control equipment include:
- Extremely tight control and mapping, which allow for quick, efficient validations.
- Precise dew point saturation control method of control, which eliminates problem components such as moisture injectors, boilers, and solenoid switches.
- One 17 cubic meter room uses less electricity than two 750 liter reach-in chambers.
- Self-contained conditioner, which allows for the complete PM and any required repair without accessing the storage area. Most PMs can be performed without the environmental chamber going out of specification.
Choosing one Parameter room over multiple reach-in chambers can provide savings to customers in energy costs, purchase price, and floor space.
This graph shows validation data performed on a large walk-in room. Each color represents a different sensor. The standard deviation rates for the entire data set indicate that the room is being controlled very tightly throughout the validation cycle.