Precise control in a compact package
Parameter’s temperature generating systems are unique. Heating, cooling, and circulation capabilities are all packaged in one self-contained unit. The conditioners are designed to produce very precise temperature control.
Since this generating unit is self- contained, it can be easily used to condition existing spaces, small walk- in rooms, and custom chambers. The size of this unit allows it to sit on top of existing chambers or rooms and circulate conditioned air through the contained space.
Parameter conditioners provide:
- Extremely precise control and uniformity within the room or chamber to allow customers to easily maintain their specified conditions.
- A unique dew point control system utilizes much less energy than other stability control systems.
- A self-contained format that allows easy installation on-site anywhere in the world.
- Available on-site start-up.
- PC-based monitoring systems that are standard with each unit. System monitors temperature, relative humidity, saturator, and mechanical outputs.
- Easy temperature / relative humidity calibrations and simple preventative maintenance schedules.
- User-friendly controls (Parameter’s Smart Pad) that allow for either steady state conditioning or programmable cycling of conditions.
The conditioner is controlled by Parameter’s Smart Pad, a user-friendly system that provides optimum accuracy and control. The Smart Pad is equipped with direct readings in both temperature and humidity. It also features 60 segment programming for automatic cycling. High-low or deviation alarms and serial communications port (with software) are standard.
Precise temperature control
Stainless steel construction
High-low or deviation alarms
Consistent and accurate results
Confidence in the measured condition
Security and safety
System is designed for connection to
10 or 25 cubic foot Parameter reach-in chamber.
Existing reach-in chambers.
Walk-in rooms. (existing or provided by Parameter)
|Total||± 2.5%||± 6.0%|
|Control Constancy||± 0.5%||± 2.0%|
|Chamber Uniformity||± 1.0%||± 2.0%|
|Sensor Accuracy||± 1.0%||± 2.0%|