The FDA has strict requirements for your stability studies. That’s why pharmaceutical companies across the US rely on Parameter rooms and chambers for their stability storage. Our regulated off-site storage facility offers precise environments for your study when you need additional space or alternate conditions.
Parameter offers a full range of stability storage services:
- off-site storage chambers
- contingency management of your own stability studies
- short-term storage in alternate conditions
- overflow storage for excess supply
At Parameter, our storage rooms and chambers are mapped and validated for FDA-mandated long- and short-term shelf life studies under various temperature and humidity requirements, including:
- Intermediate and accelerated testing per ICH Q1A (R2)
- A wide range of conditions to accommodate both standard and custom study needs
- Sub-zero reach-in and walk-in freezers (-20°C)
We want to be your stability storage partner. Learn more about our pricing and availability by submitting a quote request with your required conditions. Then compare our proposal to what you’re paying now, either for off-site storage or to own and maintain your own in-house chambers.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates from Parameter on new products, services and industry news.