When it comes to stability storage, there are always issues that can make your program less than stable:
- overruns or excess supply of product
- need for short-term options
- difficulty accommodating an infrequent or wide range of conditions
- need for backup or contingency storage
Of course, purchasing and maintaining additional chambers or rooms can be costly and time-consuming. That’s why we offer an alternative for your in-house storage challenges.
Parameter’s off-site storage offers space, flexibility and cost savings.
Our state-of-the-art storage facility was designed to accommodate a range of storage needs—without requiring capital investment on your part. Tell us the square footage and conditions needed, and we’ll provide a quote you can compare to your in-house costs.
- eliminate capital expense of purchasing equipment
- reduce overhead
- avoid upfront investment, instead spread storage rental costs over the duration of study
How do you determine if our off-site solution is right for you?
Download our cost comparison case study, “Stability Storage: Buy or Rent?” This easy-to-follow guide outlines all the options for potential savings, helping you make the right call.
Already storing your materials somewhere else? Get a sample quote from us and compare it to what you’re paying now. Request a quote: It’s easy, just answer a few quick questions online and we’ll have a quote over to you shortly.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates from Parameter on new products, services and industry news.