Resources and Professional Memberships
Parameter is proud to be a member of leading industry organizations.
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Instrumentation, Systems, and Automation Society (ISA)
- International Safe Transit Association (ISTA)
- Measurement Science Conference (MSC)
- National Conference of Standards Laboratories (NCSL)
- National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST)
- National Physical Laboratory (NPL)
- Technical Association of Pulp and Paper Industry (TAPPI)
Following are links to some of our associates in the industry, including useful reference information on standards and measurement for the industry:
- CircuitWorld Online Services – A leading provider of information and commercial services to the Electronics Manufacturing Industry. Serving over 220,000 requests to more than 7,000 visitors each month, The Electronics Manufacturing Guide offers you the best in online resources.
- Made-In-China – Our team of Chinese and Western trade experts can assist you to conduct successful international trade with China.
- Semi-Conductor – Dependable overview of Semiconductors sites.
- AEL DATA – A cost effective data entry & data conversion solution. We perform high accuracy data entry of forms, indexes, surveys, databases, directories etc. from paper, scans or microfilm. We digitize, encode metadata archive and typeset a variety of professional content.
- Gebhardt International Cedar Homes – We build your ‘Gebhardt International Cedar Home’ custom-designed and Canadian-style under ecological aspects.
- Grace Instrument Company – The new technology leader in Viscometers, Rheometers and special Acidizing Equipment for the Petrochemical Industry.
- Analytical Instrument Repair, Instrument Calibration – We provide reliable instrument calibration and repairs for both process control and analytical instruments.