400-800 CFM Horizontal Conditioner
AN UNSURPASSED RH CONTROL OF ±0.5%
Parameter manufactures relative humidity / temperature conditioners for rooms provided by Parameter and existing rooms or enclosures. These systems are designed to provide precise temperature and humidity control.
Parameter conditioners provide:
- Extremely precise control and uniformity within the room or chamber to allow customers to easily maintain their specified conditions.
- A unique dew point control system utilizes much less energy than other stability control systems.
- A self-contained format that allows easy installation on-site anywhere in the world.
- Available on-site start-up.
- PC-based monitoring systems that are standard with each unit. System monitors temperature, relative humidity, saturator, and mechanical outputs.
- Easy temperature / relative humidity calibrations and simple preventative maintenance schedules.
- User-friendly controls (Parameter’s SmartPad) that allow for either steady state conditioning or programmable cycling of conditions.
RH control constancy of ±0.5%
Temperature control constancy of ±0.1°C
Relative humidity uniformity of ±0.5%
High-low or deviation alarms
316 stainless steel construction throughout the chamber
Variable speed condenser fan that automatically adjusts to ambient and load changes.
Variable speed process fan for pre-validation air flow adjustments.
Direct coupling to exterior room wall to conserve floor space with no exterior ducting.
Consistent and accurate results
Stable and uniform environments
Secure and safe
|Total||± 2.5%||± 6.0%|
|Control Constancy||± 0.5%||± 2.0%|
|Chamber Uniformity||± 1.0%||± 2.0%|
|Sensor Accuracy||± 1.0%||± 2.0%|
35”w x 47”d x 27”h