Precision Stability Storage provides back-up stability storage to businesses whose own stability-storage facilities prove inadequate because of weather catastrophes, electrical failures or when you have excess clinical supplies.
Precision Stability Storage’s contingency management plan is customized to individual company requirements and is an uncomplicated approach to ensuring stability storage operations in case of an emergency.
As any company knows, the loss of products that have been in stability storage for a number of years could represent critical loss to a company and its customers. Experiencing fire, power outages, storms, aging equipment, hardware or software failure or any number of other events can significantly affect your stability storage operations. Our new contingency management plan guards against that loss.
- Minimize economic loss
- Reduce the loss of products that have been in stability storage for a number of years
- Prevent disruptions to operations
- Provide an orderly recovery plan in the event of a disaster or emergency
- Protect the continuation and integrity of stability trials
Precision Stability Storage’s contingency management plan offers a resource for recovery efforts that is low cost and easy to execute.
Comprehensive Contingency Storage Planning
We will work with you to develop a program that:
- Allows you to resume stability storage operations in the event of an emergency
- Stores excess clinical supply in our off-site stability storage facilities
- Maintains all pre-set protocols for your study
- Minimizes risk related to study delays or interruptions
- Guarantees reliability of standby systems
For Regulated and Non-Regulated Applications
Precision Stability Storage utilizes Parameter rooms and chambers that are fully validated to meet strict temperature, humidity and uniformity controls. With conditions that meet International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH) guidelines, the chambers and rooms are monitored 24/7 and provide a regulatory compliant facility within a cGMP environment.
View Photos of our Facility
Click the photos to enlarge.
For information about stability storage options and services, please email Stefan Cazzonelli in our sales department, or call 828-669-8717.
Precision Stability Storage, LLC
3904 C Airport Drive NW
Wilson, NC 27896