Life Science technology sales person, qualified candidates preferred to have experience in selling pharmaceutical instrumentation. The ideal candidate will have a technical sales experience and the ability to perform sales activities with a general knowledge of Stability Chambers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for maintaining and developing new accounts throughout the territory.
- Penetration of new accounts.
- Outdoor up to 80%; Marketing, sales follow up, customer visits.
- Quotation; Timely preparation and submittal of quotation to the customers.
- Managing commissioning of projects.
- Ensure that orders received have the correct documentation so that payment is assured.
- May assist account dept. in matters of collection.
- Involved in marketing promotions, trade shows, literature and competitive information.
- Technical support when needed.
- The job requires regularly meeting and pro-actively establishing relationships with new customers.
- Responsible for initiating projects and processes beyond established organization practices
- Job requires a high degree of “selling” products in the organization.
- Other duties as assigned
Primary People Contact:
- Sales department staff
- Sales manager
Knowledge, Skills, Attitude:
- This position requires a motivated and motivating team builder and organization developer
- Sales oriented
- Developing strategic plans
- Able to solve problems in positive manner and quickly
- Management skills high energy and a determination to resolve problems quickly
- Strong persuasive/sales skills and able to exercise influence beyond direct authority
- Strong organizational, computer, telephone, presentation, and general communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Team player
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- 4+ years sales experience
- Strong working knowledge of all MS Office Tools
- Strong working knowledge of CRM system. Quick Base CRM knowledge is a plus
- Willing and able to travel throughout Middle East, Europe and USA when required.
- Fluent in English is a must
- Driving license
All interested applicants should email their resume to Stefan Cazzonelli.